- Preferably looking for 10 + years of professional experience with a strong focus on gRPC and event streaming.
- Proficiency in designing and developing scalable, high-performance, and distributed systems using Java/ C++
- Strong hold on developing/implementing Payment Processing platforms and products
- Experience in Java, J2EE, Web Services (REST, SOAP), Integration patterns, Security related architecture and standards, Concurrency and Multi-threading, Collections, Spring boot, Microservice, Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience with event-driven architecture and event streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, or similar.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes/Kafka is a plus.
- Knowledge on Infrastructure and holistic approach of product development, deployment and scalability
- In-depth knowledge of gRPC concepts, protocols, and best practices.
- API and Contract Testing using REST Assured/Postman/Swagger/SOAP UI + Groovy/Spring Cloud Contract
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms, particularly AWS or Azure, is advantageous.
- Experience with NGINX, NATS, and with Go Lang, and Rust is desired
- Experience in CICD and release management processes for efficient delivery of products
- Intermediate knowledge of Databases such as Redis, Oracle database, SQL.
St. Louis, MO - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Java Lead Full Stack Engineer
Location: St Louis, MO (Hybrid Job)
Duration: Full Time
Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
Fulcrum Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining a discrimination-free workplace