- Design, develop and maintain infrastructure as the org grows
- Create dashboards to monitor performance and scalability
- Build out systems throughout the cloud
- Increase repeatability with Automation
- Act as a point of escalation on ticketing issues
- Computer Science degree in networking, IT systems or similar work experience
- 5+ years in SRE or similar role
- Experience with IAC such as Terraform
- Worked with Kubernetes
- Strong Linux & Unix capabilities
- Extensive experience with IT automation technologies like Ansible, Chef,
- General IT knowledge of networking, security, infrastructure
- Software Development experience (Python, Golang, Rust)
Reperio Human Capital Inc.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
$120-150k DOE plus benefits
We currently have an opening for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) on a remote basis, ideally situated on the East Coast You will be joining a team of SRE's that are based both onsite and remote which cover a number or areas across engineering by supporting through tools and processes.
The company are a software development company where the product offering helps in the operation management of IT teams through a strong cloud offering.
The SRE will be strong within automation, clouds and infrastructure. The SRE Team will continue to add and build on the increasing complex infrastructure, utilizing infrastructure as code and automation.
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will:
To be successful as a Site Reliability Engineer you will:
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, 401K, PTO, company benefits and incentives.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.