- Experience building enterprise-wide software applications
- Experience with Cloud developments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with automation and orchestration tools (Ansible, Airflow, etc.)
- Ability to conduct technical presentations with an audience of Principal Network and Software Architects
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to executive technical leaders
- Experience with templating engines, such as Jinja
- Work alongside our first-class Network Architecture and Operations teams to understand current manual processes and business requirements
- Breakdown targeted manual processes into reusable software modules that can be integrated as code
- Integrate units of automation into our Network Automation & Orchestration platform
- Build pipelines and unit tests to validate integrity of data used for automation
- Implement irresistible user experiences for each automated workflow
- Test end-to-end workflows to assure compliance with requirements
- Conduct demos and training for assigned automations
- Build workflow simulations for users to test automated workflows before deployment into the production network
- Develop algorithms to integrate targeted machine learning and AI concepts as it relates to enterprise network operations into our orchestration platform
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building and maintaining enterprise networks
- CCNP certification required
- Experience developing enterprise-level software using Python, ReactJS, Go and/or Rust
- Experience with Gitlab and CI/CD processes
- Experience building REST APIs, and integrating with other application's REST APIs
- Experience integrating unit tests into code
- Experience building Jinja templates
- Experience with Airflow and Ansible
- Experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms
- Familiarity building cloud-first applications deployed in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- CCIE certification
- Ability to function both as an individual with limited oversight as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Innovative mindset with a continual desire to learn
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Electrical or Electronics Engineering or comparable field of study, and/or equivalent work experience.
Lake Buena Vista, FL - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Imagine a world where the network is self-managed, and self-healing requiring minimal manual intervention to sustain business operations. A world where the network learns from passed events to recommend actions to users. Or better yet, a network that proactively prevents actions with high probability of causing disruption. This network is advanced and intelligent, where disruptions are minimized and emerging technology is easily integrated to maintain a first-class service for our business. If that sounds exciting, we have an opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Network Automation Engineer to transform the management of our network infrastructure architecture into code. The Sr. Network Automation Engineer is part of Disney's Global Network Strategy and Engineering team. Under the guidance of our Technology Leadership Team, the Sr Network Automation Engineer will play a critical role at enabling the Magic!
What you will bring:
What you will be doing:
A day in the life of this Network Automation Engineer includes the following:
The hiring range for this position in Burbank, CA is $123,902.00 to $166,210.00 per year. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate's geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long-term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to the full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.