- Design, build, and maintain our blockchain infrastructure using Rust
- Building our novel trust-minimized (honest minority) settlement layer for Solana VM rollups
- Novel customizations by the request of dApps deploying to our platform and support additional bytecode for rollups and build
- Collaborate with our team of developers and other teams to integrate our blockchain platform with other systems and ensure the smooth operation of our blockchain platform
- Develop and implement security protocols to protect our blockchain infrastructure and monitor + troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in blockchain technology and make recommendations for new features and improvements
- Great health benefits package, PTO / Vacation, 401K + match
- Remote work (local to USA)
- Great culture, innovative team, and growth opportunity
- Highly competitive comp package with a base salary + cash bonus + token or equity.
- Opportunity to make a high impact on both the company's product and as well as the industry at large.
- 5 + years of experience working at a crypto native startup, preferably blockchain infrastructure
- 3+ years of experience minimum working with Rust programming language
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and protocols
- Experience with blockchain security protocols and best practices
- Bonus: Familiarity with optimistic & zero-knowledge tech
- Knowledge of distributed systems and networking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sydney Weaver
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $500,000 per year
A bit about us:
Venture-backed crypto startup is looking for a highly skilled Senior Protocol Engineer to join their growing team! As a Senior Protocol Engineer, you will play a key role in designing, implementing, and optimizing their core systems and infrastructure using the Rust programming language. Join their dynamic and innovative team, and be part of shaping the future of crypto infrastructure.
Why join us?
They offer competitive compensation, benefits, and a stimulating work environment where your expertise will be highly valued and your ideas can make a significant impact!
Their product will enable users to deploy their apps as their own customizable rollups, where they can pick (1) the base layer, (2) the virtual machine (EVM, SVM, Move), and (3) additional modifications for greater value accrual. As a Senior Protocol Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our blockchain infrastructure. You will work closely with our team of developers to ensure the smooth operation of our blockchain platform. This is a permanent position in a dynamic and exciting startup environment.
If you are passionate about blockchain technology and have a proven track record of building and maintaining blockchain infrastructure, we want to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and make a significant impact on the future of blockchain technology.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.