- Great health benefits package, Remote flexibility, PTO / Vacation, 401K + match
- Great culture, innovative team, and growth opportunity
- Highly competitive comp package with a base salary + cash bonus + token or equity.
- Opportunity to make a high impact on both the company's product and as well as the industry at large.
- Meet with clients to understand their technical needs and requirements
- Assess technology partnership opportunities and assist in developing the initial integration prototype
- Provide expert guidance and support to clients during the implementation process
- Collaborate with our engineering team to identify and troubleshoot any technical issues
- Lead trainings for business users, developers, and partners
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and new technologies in the crypto industry
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- 1+ years experience working with Rust
- Bachelor's in EECS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working on a cryptocurrency product (ideally infrastructure) or willingness to learn
- Passion for blockchain technologies and Web3
- High emotional intelligence and ability to empathize with users
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies
- Ability to think strategically and understand the business implications of technical recommendations
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sydney Weaver
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $250,000 per year
A bit about us:
Stealth startup backed by Polychain, Tribe Capital, and the Solana Foundation is growing! They are building an IaaS high-throughput modular rollups, which users can deploy their own individual apps. In this role, you will be expected to have a deep understanding of blockchain technology and how it can be applied in various industries. You should also have experience with distributed systems and networking.
The Solutions Engineer (aka Forward Deployed Engineer) will work closely with customers to design and implement technical solutions. You will help ensure a great user experience and enable clients to maximize the value they get from the platform, from initial onboarding to ongoing support on questions, problems, or requests. You will also build ongoing relationships with internal and external stakeholders alike, incorporating customer feedback and working cross-functionally to ensure our product continues to meet customers' needs. In this role, you will be expected to have a deep understanding of blockchain technology and how it can be applied in various industries. You should also have experience with distributed systems and networking.
Why join us?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.