- Build, scale and support high-availability Ubuntu Linux production and development systems in a public cloud environment.
- Work with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Argo CD, Terraform, CloudFormation, Resource Manager and many more to ensure that our stack is well represented as Infrastructure as Code.
- Deploy workloads to multiple cloud environments, proven experience with all of the core services within AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform, including instance management, IAM configuration, Database, Caching and general support/troubleshooting.
- Have a developed understanding of the core components required to run Kubernetes and be able to build a cluster from scratch if needed.
- Use monitoring tools to identify and resolve issues before they happen. Have familiarity with Prometheus..
- Have a passion for working with Go, Python, Rust or even Bash to build custom tools and improve system integration. Take code ownership to the next level and act as an advocate for writing code that aligns with industry best practice.
- Have a solid grasp on networking fundamentals and can easily explain how DNS, DHCP and routing work in most environments.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proven skills with Linux or UNIX systems and related protocols/software with 3+ years’ experience.
- A command of Linux systems including troubleshooting, memory management, tuning, I/O subsystem, RAID, and security.
- Experience with provisioning tools such as Ansible/Chef/Terraform.
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD tools.
- Programming aptitude in Go, Python, and Bash.
- Working knowledge of database systems such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience building and deploying Containers, including orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Mesos, or Docker Swarm.
- Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
O'Fallon, MO - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Role: SRE(Site Reliability Engineer)
Location: Ofallon, MO
As a Site Reliability Engineer manages our production environment, providing a highly available and scalable platform for Ekata to serve our customers. The infrastructure team provides a resource for Engineering to help diagnose production issues and provide guidance on improving the availability and performance of our applications. This position also develops systems, automation, and tools to help make it easier for Engineering teams to deploy services in a fast, automated, and reliable fashion.
In this role You will:
All About You: