- Build their novel trust-minimized (honest minority) settlement layer for Solana VM rollups
- Support additional bytecodes for rollups
- Integrate oracles so they automatically work all of their rollups
- Customize by the request of dApps deploying to them
- 100% Remote and US-based
- Highly competitive comp package with a base salary + cash bonus + token or equity.
- Great health benefits package, PTO / Vacation, 401K + match
- Great culture, innovative team, and growth opportunity
- Opportunity to make a high impact on both the company's product and as well as the industry at large.
- 4-10+ years of software engineering experience
- Strong expertise in Rust, minimum of 1.5 years
- Experience at a Crypto Native startup
- Skilled in building distributed systems
- Experience with building high performant, high-throughput systems
- Bachelor's in EECS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent from a top CS program
- Bonus: Familiarity with optimistic & zero-knowledge tech
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sydney Weaver
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $800,000 per year
A bit about us:
Well-funded, stealth startup, is making waves in the crypto space and poised to reshape the future of blockchain. Backed by industry giants like Polychain and the Solana Foundation, alongside other reputable firms, they are experiencing rapid growth and expanding their exceptional team.. I've placed a few people with them and all have had fantastic feedback on the culture and opportunity.
What's their product? They are building what Microservices was for Web2, for Web3. They are on forefront of pioneering a cutting-edge, high-performance, modular infrastructure that scales blockchains to new heights. They are separating the "slow" parts of blockchains from executing programs and data availability, drawing inspiration from successful projects like Cosmos and Polkadot, but with unparalleled speed.
Why is this groundbreaking? By enabling users to deploy their applications as fully customizable rollups, they empower developers to select their ideal base layer, choose from a range of virtual machines (EVM, SVM, Move), and implement additional modifications for enhanced value accrual. With this infrastructure, any application can scale and spin out as its own blockchain without compromising security.
They are looking for a Senior to Staff Software Engineer who thrives on building mission-critical systems. If you have experience in distributed systems and a minimum of 1.5 years of expertise with Rust, this role is tailor-made for you.
Projects You Might Work On
Why join us?
Are you passionate about building mission-critical systems and eager to make a meaningful impact in the crypto space? Look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity just for you. Our dynamic and innovative crypto native startup is seeking talented individuals with a minimum of 1.5 years of experience in Rust. We are specifically looking for professionals who have worked in the crypto industry or at a crypto native startup, as your expertise and understanding of the unique challenges and requirements of the crypto space will be invaluable. Join our team and be part of an exciting journey at the forefront of crypto innovation.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.