- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to other members of the development team
- Make sure that the code delivered meet the quality standards defined by the project, including unit testing coverage, static analysis checks and security scans
- Own the software deliverable, making sure it complies with the requirements both in functional as non-functional requirements
- Configure continuous integration, static code analysis tools and build process for your software, as well as installing and deploying the same in end customers or in cloud-based solutions, automating the process as much as possible
- 10+ years of experience working with the Java stack, preferable with Springboot
- Well versed in Object-oriented programming (OOP) and be familiar with the use of Design Patterns
- Familiar with writing Unit testing for the code provided, using JUnit or similar frameworks
- Experience writing and deploying software to cloud platforms, one of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with microservices and Containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure cloud platforms
- Familiarity working in Agile environments
- Previous experience with Maven, Sonarqube and continuous delivery tools, such as Jenkins or Bamboo
- Prior experience developing with Springboot
- Familiar REST Services
- Familiar with messaging communication, having previously used JMS implementations
- Experience with market leading public Cloud solutions (AWS, Google, Azure) is a plus.
- Knowledge of software development life cycles.
- Must have college degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication Networks, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Nice to have industry certifications: Java Certified Programmer, Architect or similar; AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure certifications are also valued
Buenos Aires, CABA, Argentina - United States of America
Rust Job Details
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for a Software Developer with a solid technical background that is willing to build robust and maintainable applications using software development best practices. We value the willingness to build better software and to use proven design patterns and technology to solve real world business problems that we find every day in our projects.
You will work in very large projects initially, having the opportunity to also join smaller ones when needed. Although your end goal will be to deliver applications in the Call Center / Unified Communications space our projects usually involve interacting with multiple applications and technologies, such as CRMs, Service Desk Software and Analytics. Our main technology stack is Java based, but we also work with other stacks from time to time. Our team works directly with customers and you, as the software engineer, will eventually have some contact with customers through the Software Architect or Project Manager. Must have Fluent oral and written English skills
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS
Works to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas of software engineering May have a specific focus in one or more of the following: designs, deploys, and supports best in class software, development processes and software development tools; develops tasks including module design and coding, debugging, and documentation of application programs and systems level programming; conducts systems programming and systems support activities; develops coding and design tasks to ensure software meets specified performance, scalability and reliability requirements; defines model interfaces/formats for performance simulation; defines the module specific requirements for software development projects; designs, analyzes, plans, and modifies network components supporting communication implementation activities; provides support to customer and account teams to understand customer requirements and responds to customer problems. Works on multiple projects simultaneously. Domain and technical leadership in at least one project area. Demonstrates deep understanding of the domainÂs impact on one or more projects. Develops technical solutions to complex problems that require regular use of creativity.