- Help us define and shape our product by being a source of novel ideas.
- While we enjoy the freedom to think long-term, without the pressure to take shortcuts, our drive is to deliver valuable software and processes. Understand the business.
- Producing the future-proof technology behind the SDK's that our clients use to build their own unique product customization experiences, as well as the logistics that back them up.
- Creating the software that fuels Platforme's inner workings and processes, from mobile or web apps to plugins for 3D computer graphics applications.
- Inspire your colleagues to become the best version of themselves, not only by being a reference in terms of technical expertise but also by pushing them to comply with high standards
- At least 5+ years of experience in active software development
- Problem-solving and proactive attitude.
- Have no problem with being vocal and willing to share with others what could be improved, regardless if it's just about a piece of code, the whole product, or the company processes
- Being comfortable working across the stack (both back-end and front-end).
- Being eager to learn and use new tools and languages.
- A commitment to producing high-quality work at a constant pace.
- An understanding of how to write unit tests.
- A sense for picking suitable data structures and algorithms.
- An interest in computer graphics.
- Some work that speaks for itself, might include pet projects, open-source, or Stack Overflow contributions.
- The rare mix of a small team in a highly funded company.
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally and professionally.
- A tech-savvy team that's constantly trying to push the envelope.
- A highly collaborative environment that enables autonomy.
- Agile work with minimal bureaucracy.
- Respect for your work-life balance.
- Bulletproof healthcare insurance.
- Free Gym membership.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Paid Monthly Public Transport Pass or Parking Fee.
- "Chillaxing" office filled with music by our multi-room audio system.
- Fully equipped kitchen with snacks, drinks, fresh fruit... and coffee or tea.
- Vibrant, young, and informal office, located in trendy downtown Porto.
- Few steps away from all public transportation services (train, metro, bus).
- Hybrid workplace model.
- Stock options plan.
Porto - Portugal
Rust Job Details
Platforme is a Portuguese technology company founded in 2015, counting Farfetch's founder and CEO José Neves and Net-A-Porter founder Natalie Massenet among its founders and investors. Headquartered in the heart of Porto, with offices in London, currently counts 35+ employees.Our technology brings a new way for people to perceive, customize and buy across several channels (e-commerce, retail, and embed experiences, among others). In addition to it, Platforme is defining new standards and processes across all supply chains in order to fully enable made-to-order production.We have worked with over 25 brands from several industries, including the two largest luxury groups worldwide (Kering and LVMH) which agglomerate well-known brands such as Hermès, Gucci, Dior, Fendi, Ermenegildo Zegna, Sergio Rossi, Emilio Pucci, and Nicholas Kirkwood.Being a product company, we are proud of ourselves for delivering polished products and never compromising on quality. This means that we highly value great customer interactions, and not only technological excellence, which we deliver early by nurturing a constant flow of new ideas.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Porto, Portugal. We work in an hybrid setup, working 3 days from the office and 2 days from home. The successful candidate will work alongside our developers to build our tech products in order to fulfil our mission.