- Work closely with your cross functional squad members (product, UX, QA, Site Reliability) and the wider engineering team members to build secure, reliable, and scalable APIs in cloud environments, building applications that make the complex appear to be simple;
- Driveconsistent standards and approaches (to write clean, well-structured and documented code, which is reusable, scalable, secure and performant) - be solving problems that truly are unique and defining and building appropriate technical solutions to achieve required product features;
- Be prototyping cutting edge solutions to rapidly test product hypotheses, and return that learning to the product development pipeline.
- Support APIs in production as part of your team's on-call roster, responding to and resolving any customer issues that arise
- Become a subject matter expert in decentralised identity, engaging with the standards community, and ensuring the solutions are delivering value to consumers and contribute to open source and evolving standards.
- Have significant experience designing, building, and supporting APIs in the cloud, and you will be confident architecting cloud based solutions;
- Have at least 5 years' experience developing applications that are in the hands of customers and responding to their needs;
- Have led requirements and design/specifications squads to drive out and capture requirements and be able to produce high quality software design artefacts;
- Have led sprint planning, breaking down complex work into manageable delivery chunks;
- Be able to actively seek out difficult impediments to our delivery efficiency ("technical debt") as needed;
- Be able to proactively identify and own challenges and technical interdependencies and establish solutions to address them;
- Have experiencing leading design reviews and recommending improvements where needed and have led other team members to ensure successful delivery of each sprint;
- Have excellent communications and written skills, and must be able to talk about technology intelligently and passionately to all levels of an organisation including Developers, Architects and senior management (technical and non-technical);
- Have a strong understanding of security, reliability, scalability and platform management topics.
Kelly Services Portugal
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
Kelly Technology is looking to hire a Sr. Software Engineer, specialized in NodeJs and Typescript , to work with a fast-moving organisation operating in a new market category of verifiable data and digital trust. This person will set the example for the team, so we need someone with excellent great skills and autonomy.
The team is currently completely remote.
What you will be doing:
What are the skills and requirements needed?
If this profile matches your profile, please submit your CV.
A Kelly Services atua na qualidade de Agência de Emprego, em relação à presente oferta. Informamos que se optar por se candidatar, as suas informações serão tratadas de acordo com a Declaração de Privacidade da Kelly Services.
Kelly Services acts as an Employment Agency in relation to this offer. Please be advised that if you choose to apply, your information will be treated in accordance with the Kelly Services Privacy Statement.
backend developer, senior software engineer, software engineer, nodejs