- Gather and analyze metrics from operating systems as well as applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding.
- Optimize Database components(queries, index, stored procedures) to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
- Optimize application logging to ensure compliance with regulatory and security requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex system and application issues.
- Partner with developers teams to help with troubleshooting and provide consultation when alerts are issued.
- Monitor and maintain the reliability, availability, and performance of our systems.
- Design, implement complex Dashboards to provide actionable insights into system performance and uptime.
- Design, implement, and maintain Service Level Objectives (SLOs) to ensure service uptime and performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of system reliability engineering with other technology functions.
- Continuously evaluate and improve our system reliability processes and procedures.
- 4+ Experience in a Cloud Engineer role or related position.
- Strong understanding of the AWS Multi Account environment, with centralized Observability & Monitoring strategy.
- 3+ years of experience using Observability and Monitoring tools like: New Relic, Data Dog, CloudWatch, Opsgenie, PagerDuty.
- Proactive approach to identifying problems, performance bottlenecks, and areas for improvement.
- Hands on experience with Microservices solutions including Containers and Functions Workloads.
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining Service Level Objectives (SLOs) to ensure service uptime and performance.
- Experience optimizing Database components to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
- Understanding of Telemetry sanitization techniques and experience implementing these techniques in compliance with regulatory and security requirements.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
A financial technology company dedicated to supporting the small and medium-sized companies in Mexico, developing and offering financial solutions to solve their main problems, and seeking to be the best ally of entrepreneurs with dreams and ambitions to create value, consolidate their well-being and contribute to the community.
What are we looking for
Conoce más sobre nosotros
We are a company committed to inclusion and diversity, which does not discriminate based on gender, age, disability, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, or marital status.