- Serve as a gateway by providing on-call support (you won’t be alone on this), incident response, collaborative debugging, and continuous learning via blameless postmortems.
- Collaborate with engineering and data science teams to develop solutions that work effectively.
- Improve all aspects of software and platform reliability, including better security, monitoring, alerting, and documentation.
- Help us serve clients in any region of the globe with minimum latency.
- Gather and analyze metrics from both infrastructure and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding.
- Act as a conduit between infrastructure and development teams to ensure synergies are maintained and priorities are properly aligned.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Expert knowledge in at least one of the following: distributed systems, observability, security, cloud infrastructure, or infrastructure-as-code.
- Solid software engineering foundations and experience writing high-quality code.
- Prior experience as a Site Reliability Engineer.
- Experienced with Scala, Python or Rust.
- Experienced with Kubernetes, GCP and Terraform.
- Experienced with Redis, PostgreSQL, Kafka or Spark (Databricks).
Precise recruitment & selectio
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our client’s team. Our client is a payment fraud detection company founded by online payment and AI/ML experts, with headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.