- Formulate, communicate and implement product strategy and roadmaps aligned with company goals
- Direct the delivery of complex initiatives, collaborating with other product teams and departments
- Engage with stakeholders and partners to understand customer problems and potential options for solving them
- Facilitate high quality technical design and decision making that considers scaling and operational issues
- Lead and coordinate complex initiatives that involve multiple teams or functions
- Communicate high level technical architecture, processes or controls to stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication – very important as they will be documenting and discussing, presenting ideas, designs etc. across the business.
- Docker and Kubernetes knowledge
- Experience with Kubernetes operators
- Experience with internal developer platforms
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure and automation
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience working with event driven systems (such as Kafka, NATs)
- Go experience a strong plus – or a genuine desire to learn Go.
- Rust experience - – or a genuine desire to learn Go.
- Experience with observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Loki and Fluentd
- Experience in architecture and design roles
- Experience with distributed systems at scale
- Experience with multi cloud microservice architectures
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform or Pulumi
- Experience with MLOps and machine learning infrastructure such as Kubeflow
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus scheme
- Software Engineering: 3 years (preferred)
J Bandy Consulting Ltd
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
Our fascinating UK based client is at the forefront of a network and telecoms revolution. This 150 people next generation technology client is a specialist full-stack, cloud software vendor who also provide consulting and services.
Our client's team are scaling to serve a broadening customer base (internal & external) within the rapidly growing ISP/Broadband sector. They are redefining approaches to automation, analytics, and improved tooling.
Working alongside Design Authority (DA) team where you will undertake a vital role exploring, trialling, standing up infrastructure and PoCs for R&D and development activities.
The DA team help steer and define the technical designs for the developers etc. They are constantly looking at new, ultra smart ways to do things, testing ideas, standing up systems, testing new tech approaches and always looking at the future.
the Design Authority executes design principles, and informs the software development life-cycle as follows:
Design Authority Skills List
Nice to haves:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £75,000.00-£90,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote