- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Hands on development, implementation, integration, and testing using Java, Node, and/or Python
- Hands on experience in building front end application using react
- Implements software using best practices (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant, and secure)
- Create microservices following API-driven design patterns
- Develop applications using an Agile approach
- Integration with existing systems
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a highly complex technical environment.
- Experience with Agile methodology: Scrum, DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration, and automated test tools
- Experience with cloud-oriented development using Amazon Web Services (AWS) services such as RDS, S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito, SQS/SNS, EKS
- Solid, practical knowledge of Java Eco System: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hibernate, REST, Maven or Gradle
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases: MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Snowflake, or similar experience
- Experience working in a polyglot environment
- Should be open and willing to learn and write in new languages such as Golang and Rust.
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external resources.
- Hands on experience in python and related libraries and frameworks is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in data acquisition and data science
- Experience with serverless architecture
- Experience with Hadoop and Spark
- Experience in query optimization to produce fast results and GraphQL.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
We are looking for Full Stack developers with a broad interest and understanding of technology, software, databases and the web, with hands on experience in both front end and server side or back-end work. Be part of the development team where the passion to improve, extend, re-architect and transform existing products to be amazingly scalable, improved throughput, resilient and modern. Develop ideas, conceive solutions, and implement minimally viable proof of concepts and robust products. Apply web-scale design patterns to solve practical problems around high transaction, massively scalable and concurrent search and reserve problems. Have a strong team mindset towards producing a high-quality product, by collaborating with SDETs/QE and contribute to writing automation testing code that includes but not limited to unit, integration, system and acceptance tests.
Core Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)