- Design the application and software framework to support the required robotic functionalities;
- Develop Robotics Applications and Software using CAE Software, Gazebo, Typescript/Node JS, Rust, Python, and C ++;
- Implement Redux for improved state management of the application reducing unnecessary passing of props and preserving instances of state, allowing for a more streamlined debugging process;
- Develop software using knowledge of robotics concepts, controls, computer vision, and machine learning;
- Define and ensure conformance to architectural guidelines, platforms, and development standards;
- Research emerging front-end and back-end technologies and provide recommendations for enhancing existing products and for the initiation of new products;
- Collect data synthesized by robots and analyze data to determine software and application effects on robotic vision and machine learning;
- Analyze complex system and system-related problems for the company and make recommendations for improvements for robot functionality;
- Perform unit testing before deploying the application to testing environments;
- and Participate in and contribute to all phases of system development, including requirements elicitation, design, development, execution, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Robotics, Software Engineering or related field, plus one (1) year post-baccalaureate experience as a Research Engineer or related. Experience must include building/developing machine learning system, testing machine and engineering software for manufacturing devices, engineering device sensors and actuators, computer vision, production, and test data analysis.
Hayward, CA - United States of America
Rust Job Details