- Bachelor s Degree in EECS, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- At least 3+ years of software engineering experience at companies with high reputation engineering teams
Willingness to learn about cryptocurrency infrastructure
- Experience with Rust
- 5+ to 7 years of software engineering experience at companies with high reputation engineering teams
- Previous experience working on a cryptocurrency product - ideally infrastructure
- Experience managing other engineers
- Strong expertise in low-level computer language
- Understanding of compilers, LLVM
- Familiarity with zero-knowledge tech
DBA Web Technologies
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
Cryptocurrency Engineer (Cryptocurrency Infrastructure Products, Rust, low-level computer language, compilers, LLVM, zero-knowledge technology, Solana blockchain) 100 % remote
POSITION: Cryptocurrency Engineer (Cryptocurrency Infrastructure Products, Rust, low-level computer language, compilers, LLVM, zero-knowledge technology, Solana blockchain)
LOCATION: 100% Remote
DURATION: Full Time Position
SALARY: Excellent Compensation with Benefits
SKILLS: Cryptocurrency Product Experience - ideally infrastructure, Rust, low-level computer language, compilers, LLVM, zero-knowledge technology, Team Management, Solana blockchain, modular rollups
We are aggressively searching for a Cryptocurrency Engineer for a 100% remote position.
Our full-time Sr Cryptocurrency Engineer will work on the development of mission-critical systems in addition to managing a small engineering team.
We have a mix of sophisticated systems designs in addition to applying cutting-edge zero-knowledge research. This role will require managing the engineering team to build out the system architecture while coordinating with our team of researchers.
At a high level, the Solana blockchain is monolithic: it attempts to do several things at once, including executing programs, storing data, and establishing the final block ordering. We break up these functions to create high-throughput modular rollups. We will enable users to deploy their apps as their own Solana VM app rollups.
Our Rust codebase is a fork of the Solana blockchain. Down the line, to implement the zero-knowledge settlement, we might need to make modifications to LLVM.
Our ideal candidate for this position will be some one who enjoys working in an innovative and energetic team that designs and implements cryptocurrency technologies which influences both our company s products and the industry at large.