- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing database systems (SQL/NoSQL).
- Experience building secure API data endpoints.
- Experienced developing components and front-end hooks in React.js, for requests to API endpoints, local storage, caching, etc.
- Experience with common front-end tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Understanding of the general concept and framework behind a Discord Bot platform aimed for large-scale client use.
- Good understanding of back-end infrastructure, especially how it interrelates with a front-end dashboard and Discord Bots.
- Practical experience with Production environments (linux package updates, ec2 instances, nginx configs, etc.)
- Experienced with error handling and logging best practices.
- Experienced with performance benchmarking, diagnostics, and optimization.
- Experienced with Git versioning and bash commands.
- Experienced with the VS Code IDE.
- Experienced with hooks including useState, useEffect, useMemo, useRef, useReducer, useContexts, and useCallback
- Experienced with custom hooks for requests to api endpoints, local storage, caching, etc.
- Experienced with error handling and logging best practices
- Experienced with common front-end tools such as Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experienced with performance benchmarking, diagnostics, and optimization
- Experienced with Git versioning and bash commands
- Experienced with the VS Code IDE
- Experienced with translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Familiarity with css modules and preferably styled-components
- Familiarity with Web3.js to initialize contracts, call methods, etc.
- Familiarity with the production environment (linux package updates, ec2 instances, nginx configs, etc.)
- Experience making Discord bots using Discord.py and/or Discord.js
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Back-end or Full-Stack Developer, writing code deployed to production.
- Practical experience with Dockerized environments.
- Experience reviewing code and managing servers.
- Front-End Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Back-End Development: 3 years (Preferred)
Lisbon - Portugal
Rust Job Details
Front-End & Back-End Developer
We are looking for both Frontend, Backend and Fullstack developers to join our team. We are an emerging technology company focused on long lasting and impactful tech solutions.
Backend - Responsibilities
As a developer, you will have the chance to work across the full spectrum of our systems. You will assist in the development of our back-end infrastructure, by building secure and efficient API endpoints and normalized database systems. You will design and implement efficient and scalable features for our bots. You will develop new user-facing features and build reusable components with an emphasis on modularization.
Additionally, you will be optimizing components for maximum performance and writing code using primitives and open source modules. You will ensure that code is thoroughly unit tested and the overall application is easy to maintain and scalable. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure, so collaborative problem solving and quality code is valued.
Backend - Requirements - Preferred
Hands-on experience building client applications or dashboards.
Frontend - Responsibilities:
You will be developing new user-facing features using React.js and building reusable components with an emphasis on modularization.
You will be optimizing components for maximum performance across an array of devices and browsers, and writing code using primitives and when required, open source ts/js modules.
Frontend - Requirements:
Get in touch
We believe diverse teams help us make better products. Therefore we accept application from all people regardless of age, gender, religion and all other categorizations.
We will invite suitable candidates to learn more about you and introduce ourselves.
If our expectations align we will be giving you a technical assignment and invite you to a technical interview. There will be a final interview with our lead partners before the work officially commences.
Make sure to send in your application and include a link to your GitHub as soon as possible as the position can be filled before the last application day. We look forward to hearing from you.
The salary will be discussed and settled at the final interview stages. All salaries are paid in stablecoins and can be exchanged to your local currency.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: 1,500.00€ - 4,000.00€ per month