- Design, develop, and maintain software applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and implement new features.
- Write clean, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Ensure software solutions meet customer requirements and are delivered on time.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues.
- Stay up-to-date with new software development technologies and programming languages.
- 3 years experience or greater in software development.
- Strong knowledge of at least 2 programming languages. (Python, PHP, Golang, NodeJS, VueJS, TypeScript, Java, C, C#, C++, Rust, etc…)
- Understanding of Linux and basic system administration.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Willing to pick up and program in PHP, Golang and other languages as assigned.
- Understanding of PHP and Golang.
- Ability to work in VueJS.
- Advanced system administration skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL.
- Ability to work in low level languages and/or understand binary.
- Advanced knowledge of virus scanning technology and/or malware analysis.
- Advanced knowledge in any of the following: monitoring software, Postman, web server technologies, hypervisor technologies, networking, machine learning, artificial intelligence, packet analysis, custom file formats, binary trees, etc…
- Understanding of IPQualityScore’s APIs, frameworks or other utilities.
- Guaranteed job interview if you can exploit our hiring page.
- Able to speak/read/write in another language outside english.
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Bonus pay
- Programming: 1 year (Preferred)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
IPQualityScore is seeking a highly skilled Software Developer to join our team. As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining high-quality software solutions to help stop fraud and detect malicious actors on the internet. If you have a passion for technology and software development or a passion for analyzing malicious traffic, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity.
Extra Points For:
We offer competitive salary, flexible working hours, and a great work-life balance. If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for software development, we would love to hear from you.
No agencies please!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $50,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote