- Work with software engineers, UI/UX specialists
- Design and implement web applications that integrate with applications in support of space domain operations
- Develop web applications using ReactJS, Java and Typescript
- Develops targeted software to bridge commercial applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an engineering field with at least 4 to 8 years technical experience. Relevant experience may be accepted in place of a degree
- Experience designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging web application software
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design techniques
- Java application development experience, specifically microservice architectures
- Experience and language proficiency with ReactJS, Typescript and Java for building web applications and user interfaces
- Experience developing secure code using current security protocols to include OAuth2 and/or implementations such as OpenID Connect
- Experience with Unit/Integration Testing (i.e., Jest, Jasmine, Karma)
- Great interpersonal and communications skills, while establishing and maintaining effective work relationships with team members
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, flexible environment, and take the initiative to learn new tools and concepts quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, in both spoken and written English
- Must be a US Citizen due to DoD contract
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Full-stack experience with web application development technologies to include Java and Typescript
- Experience implementing chat solutions
- Experience using Docker containers for development and deployment
- Experience working in an Agile Software Development team
- Experience and language familiarity with Rust and NodeJS
- Experience with Jenkins, Spring Boot, Docker, and Git
- Experience with DevSecOps concepts and using CI/CD pipeline technologies.
- Existing TS security clearance with DCID eligibility
Colorado Springs, CO - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Parsons is looking for a Front-end (UI) software engineer with a web applications software development background who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. In this position, you will be a member of a growing Agile team supporting the development of critical mission applications for the space community as a member of Parsons’ Space Operations Directorate .
What You'll Be Doing:
What Required Skills You'll Bring:
What Desired Skills You'll Bring:
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None This position is part of our Federal Solutions team. Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
Salary Range:$79,100.00 - $138,400.00 We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by federal, state, provincial or local mandates or customer requirements.Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+. We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!