- 1-3 years relevant work experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in project-based development with system programming languages.
- Experience programming browser-based user interfaces.
- Familiarity with database technologies.
- Experience with multi-developer projects.
- Familiarity with containerization/virtualization.
- Experience consuming REST APIs.
- Experience with automation used to deploy and maintain complex systems.
- Experience automating application back-end testing.
- Experience configuring and managing account and access control.
- Demonstrated expertise in performing root cause analysis on distributed systems.
- Experience consulting with clients in the design and development of solutions.
- Experience leading projects with Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate on teams and lead team initiatives.
- Experience mentoring and teaching others.
- Experience in configuring SSO and SAML.
- Experience in automation, orchestration, or containerization.
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working in an Academic environment.
- Designs and develops software including for distributed solutions.
- Develops integration and automation for enterprise solutions.
- Orchestrates the delivery of client solutions.
- Applies subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas: software architecture, software development, automation, orchestration, or solution management.
- Pursues innovative and creative technology solutions for Dartmouth.
- Manages enterprise solutions including reviewing of and advising on new features and upgrades.
- Develops and designs access control for enterprise solutions.
- Participates on response team for Tier 3 support issues.
- Creates and structures knowledge materials for enterprise solutions.
- Leads campus governance and communications regarding enterprise solutions.
- Builds relationships with client departments and consults on technology solutions.
- Leads projects at an institutional level.
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to share information, build relationships, and accomplish shared goals.
- Trains and mentors colleagues in areas of expertise.
- Proactively identifies and pursues training to develop subject matter expertise.
Hanover, NH - United States of America
Rust Job Details
The Software Engineer II is part of a team of engineers that leads in the creation, innovation, and integration of enterprise solutions that support current and future institutional technology operations and initiatives.
Dartmouth College has a Tobacco-Free Policy. Smoking and the use of tobacco-based products (including smokeless tobacco) are prohibited in all facilities, grounds, vehicles or other areas owned, operated or occupied by Dartmouth College with no exceptions. For details, please see our policy. https://policies.dartmouth.edu/policy/tobacco-free-policy