- Support the development of Semiotic products and components of The Graph
- Assist with setting up the required infrastructure, CI/CD, etc.
- Managing and monitoring cloud and physical servers across multiple global hosting services and data centers
- Provisioning and deployment with Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
- Linux server administration (server hardening, intrusion detection, and vulnerability scanning)
- Long-term contractor
- 40 hours/week
- $20–$40 USD per hour
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and security best practices
- Knowledge of Linux deployment and configuration, Bash scripting, resource monitoring, and identifying bottlenecks
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration tools and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Experience with public cloud providers (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services)
- Experience using collaborative development best practices (Git, review processes, CI/CD pipelines)
- English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Drive to go deeper down the blockchain rabbit hole
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and protocols like Ethereum
- Exposure to administration of application servers, web servers, and databases
- Basics of backend software development (Python, Rust, Go)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
Semiotic Labs uses artificial intelligence and cryptography to create new technologies and products in the blockchain industry. We build tools that help people use Ethereum more efficiently and make the most of their digital assets and transactions. Semiotic Labs partners with The Graph Foundation as a core developer and R&D team to drive better security, decentralization, and automation in The Graph protocol.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to participate in projects related to The Graph ecosystem. This position has growth potential and the ideal candidate is a self-starter and proactive in contributing to other projects and products.
Responsibilities & Duties
Nice to have
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 48 months
Salary: $782,900.00 - $1,565,993.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Expected Start Date: 25/01/2023