- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve features for our real-time data visualization platform.
- Help in design and architecting our software for performance and scale.
- Work collaboratively with designers and engineers in cross functional teams where software is product led, design driven, data informed and customer centric.
- Take ownership of your tasks and see features through from start to finish.
- Mentor, coach and foster good working practices that elevate our software ecosystem
- Understand the whole product, its modules, and the interrelationship between them
- Participation in LYTT’s on-call policy for solution delivery support as needed
- Design and development of modern full-stack web applications with emphasis on micro-services architecture and design patterns.
- Building backend services (Node.js, express or equivalent) and their communication protocols (GraphQL, RESTful or gRPC).
- Containers and cloud environments (Docker, AWS, ECS or equivalent Google Cloud, Azure etc.).
- Databases - RDBMS (Postgres) and/or NoSQL databases.
- React (or equivalent AngularJS or Vue.js); HTML5, CSS, JSON, modern state management (Apollo client or equivalent Redux, mobx etc.) and functional programming.
- Building reusable components and testing. (Storybook, jest, react-testing-library, Cypress or equivalent).
- Visualization library (Scichart.js or equivalent D3.js etc.).
- CI/CD (Gitlab CI/CD or equivalent CircleCI, Jenkins etc.).
- Exposure to IaC (Pulumi or equivalent Terraform etc.).
- A track record of operating within a successful Agile team.
- High-level development languages (Python, Golang, Rust, Java, C#)
- Data streaming, event sourcing or message brokers.
- Monitoring and tracing software (New Relic, Sentry, or equivalent).
- Micro-frontend architecture.
- You’re interested in what makes good UX & UI design.
Lisbon - Portugal
Rust Job Details
We would absolutely love to speak to the best Full Stack Engineers who are interested in a new role.
LYTT is a growing technology start up backed by bp and we need a mid-senior Full Stack Engineer to help us evolve our real-time, streaming data processing and visualization platforms.We are looking for a brilliant, well-rounded person to help us evolve and deliver our product strategy for our next stage of growth (which includes moving into adjacent markets, such as renewables).
Here is our tech stack -https://stackshare.io/LYTT/lytt
It would be fantastic if you have most (not ALL) of these characteristics or experiences:
Extra points if
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t think they can tick every box, but we realize that the ‘perfect candidate’ does not exist. If you are excited about working with us and can do most of what we are looking for, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!