- Design and build computationally efficient data structure for automation primitives
- Define and build APIs for other developers to build dapps
- Optimize and maintain blockchain code base in Rust
- Programmably measure and analyze blockchain performance
- Create high-quality product design documentation
- Senior-level Rust development experience (2+ yrs)
- 4+ years of professional experience shipping products as a backend/full-stack developer
- Strong high-performance system design skills are required
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience with large distributed system is a plus
- Experience with QA, performance optimization and tuning is a plus
- Competitive cash and token shares
- Collaborative, transparent and empowering work culture
- Remote-first with hubs in San Francisco, Austin & Melbourne
- Medical, vision and dental coverage in U.S., Australia and China
- Paid time off and sick days
- Team off-sites & crypto conferences at fun locations
- We train for product-focused engineers, who want to understand why decisions are made, how people use the product, and love to be involved in making product designs.
- We thrive within the cycle of prototyping, market testing, and iterating.
- We are engineers who have the thirst for using technologies to leapfrog human/user problems, with empathy to reach for magical experiences.
San Francisco, CA - United States of America
Rust Job Details
THIS IS A REMOTE WORLDWIDE POSITION
Our ecosystem of choice (to start) is the Polkadot ecosystem, thus we are building off of the Substrate framework coding in Rust, which then compiles to WebAssembly. Youll be part of our blockchain development team, building new modules and defining blockchain APIs for dapp developers. You will be involved in both architectural design, hands-on development and unit testing.
What you'll do
What it takes
What we offer