- Experience building pixel-perfect, robust, complex, and accessible user interfaces and applications
- Ability to be a strong partner and effectively communicate and collaborate within a team and with project stakeholders
- Bonus Qualifications
- Broader web development ecosystem expertise is a bonus such as Webpack, Babel, Mocha/Jest, Cypress.io/WebDriver.io, WebGL, GraphQL, WebRTC, ESLint, etc.
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs and web services
- Additional programming language experience such as Java, Python, Swift, Objective-C, Go, Rust, C/C++ or equivalent
- Experience building native iOS, MacOS, Android or Windows applications or hybrid desktop and mobile applications
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $105,500 and $196,500 annualized, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Cupertino, CA - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Posted: Oct 20, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The iCloud Web team is looking for a frontend software engineer to join and build high quality, beautiful, and intuitive web applications that work worldwide at Apple scale. We partner with teams throughout Apple to define and build apps and frameworks powered by iCloud services. We’re a diverse organization with a culture of collaboration and inclusivity and value the positive impact diverse perspectives have on our team and our products. Our team is dedicated to learning and sharing new ideas, and we’re excited to learn from the knowledge and experience that you’ll bring. If you obsess over quality, design, and user experience, then you’ll be at home with us. We can’t wait to meet you!
This is a hands-on role for developing and supporting new and existing features. This role requires partnering with cross-functional teams to effectively coordinate the complex interdependencies inherent in application development. A successful candidate has strong technical skills and is eager to create intuitive user experiences; they have a keen eye for the details that surprise and delight our customers. . We are dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and pluralistic team that reflects the multicultural variety of our customers. Apple is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are building an inclusive and multicultural environment, so we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We're an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Education & Experience
Our applications are complex and strong CS fundamentals are essential. Whether you have a traditional CS degree or learned some other way, we’d love to talk with you.
Pay & Benefits