- Hands-on SW experience using modern C++ (C++14 or later) and Python
- Understanding of test-driven and API-driven development methodologies
- Deep understanding of algorithm and data structure design
- Hands-on experience in software performance and optimization
- Experience with large-scale code-base and repo management
- Experience working with OS kernel to support parallel computing and emulation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of network protocols and/or wireless technologies is a plus
- BS and 3+ years of relevant industry experience required
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $130,000 and $242,000, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Cupertino, CA - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Education & Experience
Pay & Benefits