- Architect fast backend services for a massive geospatial data lake
- Design robust distributed systems for an unreliable network
- Optimize onboard compute and embedded systems for power and efficiency
- Apply Machine Learning and Machine Vision models for real-time object detection
- Build beautiful and interactive web GUIs for aircraft fleets
- Use and abuse WebGL for 3D graphics visualizations
- experienced engineers with lives and families and a "get it done" attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building abilities
- Strong organizational skills coupled with an attention to detail is required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to professionally interface with numerous levels of management, customers, and peers.
- The ability to work extended hours and/or shift work.
- The ability to work as a team to accomplish mission requirements.
- US citizenship required with a valid US passport.
Emeryville, CA - United States of America
Rust Job Details
We are currently seeking experienced a Software Developer. Build software for sky-computers in perpetual flight! We are primarily a Rust and TypeScript shop, but as a growing software team in an early-stage company we need experienced, generalist, and polyglot engineers who love to take on new technologies. We are well funded and can offer competitive salaries and great benefits.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent civilian/military experience.
Kraus Hamdani Aerospace is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all
applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military
status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Kraus Hamdani Aerospace, Inc. ("Company") collects and uses Personal Information (as defined by
the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA")) for human resources, employment, health
and safety, and business-related purposes and to be in legal compliance. For more information, please read the full notice.
If you are an EU applicant, by sharing your personal information with Kraus Hamdani Aerospace, Inc. you hereby (a) acknowledge and consent to the international transfer of your personal information to the United States, despite the risks associated due to the absence of an adequacy decision and appropriate safeguards, and (b) acknowledge that you have carefully read and understood this notice.