- Analyze and understand customer’s IT organization, requirements and processes, and use this knowledge to assist in achieving full adoption and utilization of Aternity's solutions to maximize ROI and business value
- Providing specialized planning and design expertise in digital experience monitoring, application performance troubleshooting and/or optimization and end user performance analysis
- Collecting end user and application performance information for troubleshooting
- Developing scripts for use with Aternity’s EUEM and APM products for metric collection and remediation tasks.
- Configuring and programming accurate and valid measurements for end-user activities and backend application transactions
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions
- Work directly with customers, colleagues and other stakeholders to achieve project goals either on site or remotely
- Troubleshooting performance issues for Windows and UNIX based platforms
- Producing solutions to fulfill customer needs within budget and schedule constraints
- Serving as an expert in cloud migration, application performance, and/or application delivery, utilizing Aternity's complete Digital Performance platform
- MUST HAVE ATERNITY product experience OR competing product experience (Lakeside Systrack, Nexthink, Dynatrace, AppDynamics)
- Network and infrastructure performance monitoring and analysis experience is preferable
- Solid understanding of common application architecture frameworks, distributed mechanisms and messaging components
- Understanding of IT methodologies for deploying and changing software in Enterprises
- Programming skills in either PowerShell, Python, C++, Golang, Rust or familiarity with others
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik or others
- Understanding of the internal workings of J2EE and / or .NET
- Proven technical skills, including SQL and XML, along with an understanding of network/HTML/HTTP traffic
- Cloud-based technology such as AWS, Azure, and Docker
Knowledge of web application architecture and software including Web Servers (Apache, IIS), Application Servers (WebSphere, WebLogic), Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2) and Operating Systems (UNIX, Windows).
- While you’re not expected to be a subject matter expert in all of these, high level knowledge of the functionality of each component and how they inter-relate and operate is crucial.
- Basic administrative skills for these technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, drive IT projects forward in large organizations, and translate technical features into tangible customer business benefits
- Self-motivated and capable of high performance under minimal supervision
- Professionalism appropriate for working with Fortune 500 clients
- Organized and detail-oriented, with strong customer service and technical skills
- Passion for teamwork and contributing to a world-class Professional Services team which values excellence, execution, and integrity
- Desire to experiment with new technologies and choose the right tool for each job
- Strongly self-motivated to make the product better by bringing innovative ideas and insights to the team
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel, interact and work directly with customers
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Experience monitoring and tuning application and system performance
- Experience in professional services, technical consulting, or software development/systems administration preferred
As a condition of employment, Spry Squared will inquire about COVID vaccination status, and in the event that vaccinations are mandated at a work location (including client site and Spry Squared sites) we expect all employees to comply with these required safety protocols and employees will be required to show proof of vaccination or an approved accommodation.
- Government agencies and US Department of Defense (DoD) positions - In accordance with Executive Order 14042 &14043, Federal employees/contractors are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the duty location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to exceptions that may be required by law. Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors | The White House & Executive Order on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for Federal Employees | The White House
Spry Squared, Inc.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
Spry Squared is a Minority and Woman Owned Small Business headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices across the United States of America. We are an experienced federal government and commercial service provider with security cleared personnel working on various projects across the USA and the globe.
Spry Squared provides organizations with Best in Class Enterprise Solutions, Managed IT Services, Cybersecurity Solutions, IT Professional Services, Recruiting Services, Project/Program Management and technology products. We are your strategic partner and value-added reseller, solving complex business challenges by leveraging technology solutions that reduce costs, optimize productivity and minimize risk.
As an Aternity Consultant, working with Aternity’s Application Performance Management (APM) & End User Experience Monitoring (EUEM) products you will help solve clients’ enterprise-wide network, application, server capacity and end-user performance issues. The position combines desktop engineering disciplines with a business focus for delivering and utilizing IT performance management solutions. You will leverage Aternity’s technologies to plan, design, deploy, operate, manage, troubleshoot and optimize IT infrastructures and devices.
Desired Technical Skills:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
$70,000 - $90,000 annually Depending on Experience