- Build node.js backend and react.js frontend and connect them using JSON REST API’s
- Develop cutting-edge software solutions for startup and corporate clients
- Develop decentralized applications
- Work alongside other developers in the team to create secure, performant, resilient business applications
- Engage with clients to understand their product business proposition
- Create automated tests
- Peer code review
- Take responsibility for features you deploy into staging and enterprise production environments
- Full stack development using the following technologies: TypeScript, Monorepo, GitHub, Jest, Playwright, React, Redis, SQL, WebSocket, Docker, Kubernetes, CircleCi
- 7+ years of professional experience in backend and/or full stack development with a major programming language (vanilla JS, python, golang, ruby, java, rust, c#, c++, php, c) of which at least 2 years in Node.js
- 5+ years of professional typescript experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of Design and Architectural patterns
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- 3+ React.js
- Bachelor's Degree (nice to have)
- DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes (nice to have)
- “Hybrid Flex Work” (you decide, every week, if you want to work full remote, hybrid, or physically in our office)
- Full Healthcare Insurance for you, and with the possibility of adding your partner and children.
- 1000 euros annual allowance for Training (up to 50% of this value can be used for you to buy work station equipment to work from home).
- 5 days/per year for Training.
- In-person fun team events/team buildings every 3 months.
- Company equipment and Onboarding kit.
- Annual Bonus (dependant on company and personal performance).
- Stock Option Plan.
- Paid subscription of a mental health support app.
- Birthday Off.
- Amazing referral programme.
- Português Não Necessário
Lisbon - Portugal
Rust Job Details
What you’ll be doing
Tipo de oferta: Integral/Full-time
Salário: 55.000,00€ - 60.000,00€ por ano
Requisito de idioma flexível: