- You will architect and develop various services and APIs for the Learn In product
- Use SOLID principles in creating maintainable and high quality code
- Collaborate with Product to ensure features/changes meet business requirements and fulfill the Learn In strategy
- Work closely with designers and other engineers to gain understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details
- You will learn, grow professionally, contribute to an amazing team, and play a key role in fueling a massive change in learning, talent building, and upskilling
- You are experienced developing software using web frameworks and statically typed languages such as C#, C++, Java, Rust, Go, or Scala
- Prior C# & ASP.NET Core experience preferred but not required
- Experienced architecting RESTful APIs
- You are comfortable creating highly scalable systems and frameworks
- Possess effective communication and collaboration skills
- Solution driven with the ability to understand the big picture
- You are enthusiastic about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Experienced working remotely
- Unlimited paid time off
- Fully distributed team, in 17 states and counting
- Competitive compensation and healthcare, we fully cover employee premiums
- Work with a proven team of experienced engineering professionals and leaders with experience taking a company to unicorn status
- Fast moving start-up, with lots of potential for career growth
- Be a part of a team that reflects the world around us bringing diverse viewpoints, experience, and insights
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
At Learn In, we believe that learning is a lifelong journey and our mission is to help more people close the skills gap. We partner with companies to establish talent academies that steer all the resources that employees need to keep building skills, find higher pay and higher purpose.
We are hiring a Backend Engineer to join the team. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives in a startup environment, is a team player, and is passionate about taking their engineering experience to the next level. This position can be based remotely. Learn In has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a 2022 Best Workplace, and a leader in the education industry. Come work with us!
What you’ll do:
What it takes:
Benefits of working at Learn In
About Learn In
Learn In helps companies establish talent academies that steer all the resources needed for building an always-skilled workforce. HR, Talent and L&D leaders use Learn In to modernize access to learning budgets and world-class programs, and to simplify the delivery of custom programs to employee groups. Learn In’s core features include a tuition benefits manager, a prepaid learning stipend card, a world-class program marketplace and custom program builder, and dedicated coaching. Now every employee can build deeper skills precisely aligned to company needs.
Co-founded by the founders of Degreed, Learn In is backed by leading edtech & future-of-work investors, including Firework Ventures, Kickstart, GSV, Album, and Village Global, and has been covered in CNBC, USA Today, EdTechReview, EdSurge, Fast Company, and Techcrunch.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.