- Contribute to security feature work – design, develop, test and ship features working in collaboration with other technical leaders.
- Troubleshoot issues in production using debugging tools and leverage monitoring tools to alert and respond rapidly.
- Rapid prototyping and experimentation with new features in controlled environments.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure coding standards are followed.
- Maintain operations of live service as issues arise on a rotational, on-call basis.
- 3+ years of software development and delivering applications or services.
- BS/MS or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Experience developing, debugging, and maintaining code in any language.
- Experience with Rust programming is a plus.
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Experience in critical production online service environments is a plus.
- Experience in security areas is a plus.
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Redmond, WA - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.