- Design, code, and maintain web-scale data gathering, processing, and delivery systems
- Discover, analyze and validate new data sets to add value for our customers
- Creative problem solving to necessarily complex systems
- Research and employ cutting-edge techniques & technologies
- Provide code reviews, design feedback, demos, technical requirements & documentation
- Scope projects, provide accurate estimates for reliable delivery of projects
- Accelerate engineering productivity, reduce operational effort, increase consistency, and improve the lives of your coworkers every day
- Provide technical leadership and mentor junior engineers
- Applicants must be from Nearshore locations (Latin America, preferably from Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Uruguay, or other equivalent time zones) or willing to work similar business hours
- Professional development experience using Python, GoLang, or equivalent languages: 5+ years
- Solid AWS Elasticsearch experience
- Cloud infrastructure experience in AWS, Docker, and Kubernetes: 3+ years
- Web-scale data engineering experience using MySQL, NoSQL, Hive, Spark: 3+ years
- Linux/Unix experience: 5+ years
- Positive attitude
- High Initiative
- History of productivity, contributing value to the business
- Attention to detail & high-quality results
- Influential at all levels with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate between teams.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with data mining or machine learning techniques
- Experience with a vast array of text codecs, blockchain, and encoding
- Design, implementation, and/or maintenance of CICD & microservices Bash, Scala, C, or R development experience
- Familiarity with frontend development
- Experience in Data Pipelines such as Kafka, NATS, or Apache Airflow
- Experience with serverless technology such as Amazon Lambda or Google Compute Engine
- Experience with text codec, encoding & web protocols
- Bash, Scala, C, or Rust development experience
- Experience with full stack development
- Two technical interviews with hiring team-that's it!
- Screening and qualification with recruiters
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our backend team. We want someone to facilitate, research, develop and deliver cutting-edge techniques in workflow management, stream, and real-time messaging to ensure service interoperability, increase consistency, and improve the lives of your coworkers every day.
Our team is creating a self-service, GitOps-driven, developer-centric platform that allows for continuous integration and deployment of our world-class security applications in a hybrid AWS environment. We are curating a list of best-in-class tools while building what is missing to make our jobs easier and deliver exemplary developer tooling.
Work closely with small, highly collaborative Operations and Development teams to architect and deploy high-impact security solutions. As a Senior member of the team, you can provide technical leadership, evangelize DevOps culture and demonstrate best practices, including observability/metrics and security.
In most cases, you can be based offshore and work USA timezones (UTC-8 to UTC-5/UTC-7 to UTC-4).
Key Applicant Qualifications
We will assist you with preparation, including mock interviews, and coaching to succeed! The steps typically are: