- In partnership with sales personnel, marshal prospects through the sales cycle by providing professional technical, integration, and development support.
- Work closely with our sales prospects in APAC to identify and solve their most critical business problems with a deep understanding of the NextBillion.ai architecture and feature set.
- Articulate customer requirements and solutions to different technical and non-technical stakeholders so as to enable successful execution of the engineering work.
- Organise and lead product-related webinars and training sessions.
- In coordination with sales personnel, assist in the response to all technical details in RFIs/RFPs
- Continually assess prospect and customer feedback as well as industry trends in providing feedback to product teams
- Support sales and customer success teams in onboarding newly signed customers into the post sales support process
- Small amount of travel is required for prospect and customer meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 6+ years experience in technical consulting, solutions engineering or product management.*
- Prior experience with proprietary as well as open-source map products and tools, such as maps from HERE, TomTom and OSM, and supporting tool sets such as QGIS.
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs and service endpoints for both design and implementation
- Experience with using cloud native services from popular hosting providers like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Understanding of common development practices, ticketing systems, and revision control systems using 'git'i.e. Gitlab/Github, ClickUp/JIRA
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- US shift
- Technical sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Map - HERE, TOM-TOM, OSM,QGIS: 5 years (Preferred)
Hyderābād - India
Rust Job Details
Role - Solutions Engineer
Shift US timings
Location - Remote
Experience in - open-source map products & tools a must like maps from HERE, TomTom & OSM & supporting tool sets such as QGIS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹2,000,000.00 per year
Speak with the employer