- Developing and maintaining the architecture, designing and implementation of the Dynamic Application Security Automation software and methodologies for Browser Applications, APIs and Mobile Applications.
- Coordinating and working with application owners across multiple organizations to align development requirements with business goals and objectives.
- Identifying, monitoring, and reporting project-related issues to achieve timely resolution.
- Supporting and assisting application owners with the implementation and continued, regular use, of the Dynamic Application Security Automation program and processes.
- Maintaining the performance of the DAST Automation implementation on applications for all audiences across all platforms and LOBs.
- Managing conflicting priorities and ensuring all issues are worked to successful completion.
- Consulting with high-risk applications of strategic importance to Verizon to ensure the DAST Automation implementation maintains agreed timelines.
- Assisting the lead with activities related to the DAST Automation program including vendor relationship, training and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience working with and/or developing in (as many of) the following: Python, Java, Shell code (Jenkins/Gitlab), Linux, EC2s, Windows Server 2016, OWASP ZAP.
- Experience with additional Development technologies (Python, MSSQL, GoLang, RUST, Tomcat, NodeJS, Windows Task Scheduler, POSTman).
- Knowledge of secure coding techniques.
- Knowledge of application security vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of Mobile testing tools such as MobSF and Android Studio.
- Knowledge of the Agile/DevOps methodologies, continuous build systems, and other software engineering methodologies/systems.
- Knowledge of additional Infrastructure technologies and tasks (Nginx, Windows Server Certificate Setup).
- Knowledge of additional DevSecOps/CICD pipeline technologies (Gitlab, Newman, ReadyAPI CLI).
- Experience with AWS product offerings, Kubernetes (or AWS EKS), Docker, Container Security.
- Experience with NowSecure Platform and Corellium Virtualization.
Alpharetta, GA - United States of America
Rust Job Details
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world's leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Application Security team is responsible for maintaining our security posture across our systems and infrastructure. We are also responsible for educating the GTS work force about implementation of security protocols in our applications. Our mission is to protect our applications from vulnerabilities and prevent applications from being exposed to potential exploitation, such as zero-day exploits. Our runtime application self-protection solution enables defense-in-depth by helping to reduce risk and fill security gaps that leave applications vulnerable at runtime.
Where you'll be working...
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every “even better” qualification listed above.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.