- Develop scalable and robust architecture for the existing state of our infrastructure as well as its future state while contributing to its maintenance and improvement.
- Write reliable, reusable, and efficient code and APIs to support our infrastructure and product requirements.
- Spend 70% of time coding
- Manage a small team of 3-4 engineers.
- Manage crypto exchange and broker connectivity (REST, Web Socket and FIX)
- Analyze performance and identify bottlenecks.
- Contribute to the status and health monitoring systems of our infrastructure.
- Provide quick responses to production issues.
- Contribute technical input and knowledge to the planning, design, and requirements process of new products.
- 5+ years of Python coding skills.
- Strong Data Structures & Algorithms knowledge
- Experience with Django framework
- Experience with SQL and relational databases, PostgreSQL preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Google, On-prem)
- Strong Linux experience
- Proficiency with messaging (Redis, ZeroMQ, RabbitMQ) and ETL data pipelines
- Experience managing a small team of 3-4 engineers
- Knowledge of C++, Rust, or Go
- Experience with crypto currencies, FX, or capital markets.
- Experience with Redis Streams, NATS or other streaming technologies
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Python: 5 years (Required)
- Linux: 5 years (Required)
- SQL: 5 years (Required)
- Redis: 2 years (Preferred)
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Team Lead: 3 years (Required)
- Data structures: 2 years (Required)
- Algorithms: 1 year (Preferred)
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
TradeBlock is a wholly owned subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, servicing financial firms with crypto currency trading technology, institutional-grade market data, as well as blockchain data and analytics. We are a technology company focused on building the future of finance by developing robust trading and reporting tools for crypto markets.
Our engineers design and build APIs which support our Crypto Trading Platform. Our Platform must provide low-latency, highly secure, and distributed design for our clients. They are responsible for core software development, data ingestion, transformation, and distribution, as well as measuring and improving the performance of our systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience in crypto currencies, capital markets and/or FX, solid understanding of data structures and algorithms, strong Python programming skills and experience mentoring or managing a small team.
AWS, PostgreSQL, Linux, Redis, Python, ZeroMQ, and Git
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $200,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote