- Design and build front-end architecture
- Design and build back-end architecture and applications
- Design, build, and maintain effective RESTful/GraphQL APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software across multiple levels of the stack
- Work at the edge of, develop and improve technological standards, tooling, and processes across the company
- Work together with a multidisciplinary team of front-end, back-end and QA developers.
- Possess a strong technical background, including generalist experience working on and developing both front- and back-end projects from scratch
- Have proven experience in developing, building, running, and debugging applications using modern technologies including:
- Good Experience with either C#, C++, Java or Rust
- Knowledge in React or other front-end frameworks
- Experience in Web API design and development
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or other cloud platforms and technologies, e.g. Kubernetes
- Experience with relational (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational databases
- Experience with unit testing
- Are familiar with agile and lean development philosophies (Kanban, Scrum, etc.), continuous integration, and DevOps concepts such as TDD, CI/CD, SRE
- Possess knowledge of code versioning tools
- Possess attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team of bright people striving to make the world a safer place
- Share our vision that data privacy is a fundamental human right and that technology gives people the means to take back control of their personal information
- Are excited to shape an “encrypted tomorrow” together with us
- Health insurance, profit sharing scheme, lunch allowance
- Direct access to all team members, including co-founders, being the perfect opportunity to learn everything about how the business is being run
- International, multicultural team
- Remote first, async work model (flexible working hours with co-working possibility)
- Part of the week dedicated to learn and create (including courses and certifications)
- All the advantages of an early stage startup environment: Flexibility, agility, versatility, independence, sense of ownership, a family environment, no dress code, and lots of fun :)
São Paulo - Brazil
Rust Job Details
As a breakthrough encryption technology company, backed by one of the leading global cyber security funds, our Encryption-as-a-Service solution enables businesses of all sizes to process fully end-to-end encrypted data. Easy to use and integrate, Vaultree delivers peak performance without compromising security, neutralising the weak spots of traditional encryption.
Want to be a pioneer?
Have you always wanted to be part of a pioneering team? One of the engineers making a huge difference from the very beginning in an innovative young company and build something groundbreaking from scratch? "Challenge accepted" are your favourite two words? Then Vaultree is perfect for you :)
Who are we looking for?
A kick-ass full-stack developer who is ready to create new technologies from scratch. You will take part in exciting projects across the entire stack, solving challenges that impact both front- and back-end architecture to provide the safest and user-friendliest data security solutions on the market. You will be involved in building MVP platforms, in-house products, UX, design, and development. We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, challenges the norm and brings creativity, innovation and imagination to the team.
You're perfect for this role if you: