- Use your industry development experience in an environment that strives to improve the lives of our customers while maintaining the work-life balance of our team.
- Experience diverse challenges as you work on multiple different applications and platforms.
- Be part of a very fast-growing company doing social good.
- Collaborate with other experienced developers and mentor promising new talent.
- Enjoy a collaborative, supportive environment.
- Work virtually 100% of the time, if desired.
- Focus on designing and implementing cloud services, databases, and related SDKs/APIs to be consumed by our client applications
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, and secure cloud-hosted applications in Go, Typescript (Rust also would work but is not required)
- To clarify: qualified candidate must have TypeScript and experience with Go, while Rust is a plus and not required!
- Deploy and manage cloud infrastructure and services in production and development environments.
- Review server-side design goals and specifications with various client applications team leads.
- Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, internal infrastructure, and process enhancements.
- Adapt continually in a rapidly changing environment
- Foster and maintain a positive culture and work environment
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Backend Server Engineer
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience with Go, Typescript (or Rust)
- Our backend is cloud-based, so experience with cloud technologies and architecture is a must. We use Google Cloud Platform, however, knowledge of Azure or AWS would also work!
- Experience working with and maintaining databases (such as Firestore, MongoDB, MySQL, or PostgreSQL)
- Experience managing cloud services using tools such as Terraform
- Experience with Google Firebase
- Experience with gRPC, Pub/Sub, GraphQL
- Experience creating and deploying Docker images
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
This is a remote position.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to KidStrong Corporate.