- Design, develop, launch, and maintain large FE client features.
- Design, develop, launch, and maintain APIs.
- Work with the product manager and UX to develop the overall look and feel of the website.
- Routinely test website for ease of use, speed, and other quality factors.
- 3+ years experience in developing production web apps
- Bachelor’s degree or more in Computer Science or a related field or 5+ years experience in a related field
- Proficiency with full-stack technologies such as ReactJs, Next.js, NodeJS, Node.js/Express
- A track record of launched projects in related fields
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (AWS or GCP)
- Good English writing and communication skills.
- 5+ years experience in developing production web apps.
- Experience developing Web3 applications (i.e Web3 APIs).
- Proficiency with relational databases (MySQL) and PostgreSQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached, and Varnish.
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with ETL pipeline development.
- Experience with smart contract development (Rust, Solidity)
- 8 hour shift
- Node.js: 5 years (Preferred)
- React.js: 5 years (Preferred)
- Web3 APIs: 3 years (Preferred)
San Francisco, CA - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Salary: $100k – $150k
Equity: 0.25% – 0.5%
At Qwestive, we are building a growth platform for Web3 communities. We are hiring a Full Stack Developer who is passionate about Web3 (or learning about it), and wants to be a key contributor to an ambitious project with a tight-knit team and a bright future.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations