- Design, develop and test mathematical models for control systems.
- Develop a high or low-level programming language (Python, Rust, etc.) package that wraps algorithms to act as a control system.
- Research and implementation of various algorithms (deterministic, heuristics, metaheuristics) to solve industrial problems in manufacturing.
- Build tools that improve the product (cleans, control, and verify data).
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications following established standards.
- Elaborate research regarding the development you are creating and record said investigations in a formal fashion.
- Support in the development of user´s manuals for developed systems.
- Can execute functionality tests for work developed.
- Support on training for Jr member teams.
- Decide where the algorithm should run (Cloud, Edge or Field).
- Responsible and result-oriented: make sure things get done, even if it means asking for help.
- Grow in abilities and learn from different areas of the companies to find what they like best.
- Studies in mathematics or physics applied control.
- Proficiency in scripting and programming skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Extensive knowledge of mathematical models, machine learning techniques, and algorithms or the resources to find and use them.
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing.
- Bonus: Master or PhD in Computer Science or another field that can be related to Automatic Control.
- Bonus: Programming experience in Elixir.
- Bonus: Experience using mathematical packages in Python (Pandas, TensorFlow, NumPy, etc.).
- You are a fast learner who thrives in challenging environments and has a creative yet structured approach to problem-solving. You are a team player who enjoys working in a passionate team who is curious by nature and takes ownership at work.
- Private Health Insurance (Seguro de Gastos Médicos)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details