- Set clear goals for the team and guide them through execution.
- Support a team of diverse technical talent to achieve their best.
- Hold your own in technical discussions, guiding technical specialists in the team to conclusion.
- Conduct design and code reviews with the team.
- Communicate cross-functionally, ensuring effective collaboration across Meta.
- 3+ years of people management experience.
- Experience in programming languages such as C++, Rust, PHP, OCaml, Java, or C#.
- Experience delivering compilers and programming languages.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management.
Menlo Park, CA - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Software Engineering Manager, Hack Language Responsibilities:
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]