- Support in development of minor sized tools which have limited complexity
- MS.C. in Computer Science or Similar
- Programming Languages: Python, Rust
- Knowledge of Azure CI/CD
- Knowledge of backend programming
- Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts
- Good understand database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Knowledge of power Shell, batch processes
- A high degree of curiosity and desire to acquire new knowledge/learn new tools
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and tools (e.g. Scrum)
- Project Management or business education/experience
- Experience within other large corporate organizations
- Danish language skills are welcomed but are not required. Vestas is a multi-cultural and global company and international applicants are very welcome
Porto - Portugal
Rust Job Details
Power Solutions > Quality Improvements and Processes > Simulation Architects
Vestas Power Solutions (VPS) is where new product ideas or technologies are matured, developed, tested, and improved. To put it short, Vestas power Solutions is the cornerstone of Vestas. We are shaping the future of modern energy. Simulation Development is responsible for propelling, defining, and ensuring that both short and long-term targets are met for HOW we simulate physical phenomena across our wind turbine platforms and modules. The department is also responsible for the overall simulation strategy and thereby HOW our simulation tools - both proprietary, bespoke, and commercial - are working together.
It is desirable if you have:
What we offer
In our team you can expect to find a working culture that is friendly and informal, but with clear direction. We place a good emphasis on co-operation, transparency, and a healthy work/life balance. We take pride in each-other and, as such, you can expect to work with very skilled colleagues in an inspiring work environment. As part of a global, high-quality organization, we also offer opportunities to grow and develop, both professionally and personally.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.