- Appreciate the power and limitations of immutable smart contract code.
- Believe that the readability of code is a critical part of the blockchain user experience.
- Contribute and enforce best practices throughout the development process.
- Comfortable trying out new tools, failing fast, and handling “unknown unknowns”.
- Adamant about automated testing, with expansive coverage.
- Energized by the challenge and opportunity of working with new languages and programming paradigms.
- Developed a widely-used smart contract.
- A working understanding of one or more of Solidity, Rust, Move, or Cadence.
- Significant contributions or leadership of an open-source project.
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Rust Job Details
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:
Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United States to help them hire. We work with companies funded by the best investors including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Ventures, Tiger Global Management, A16Z, Accel, DFJ, and more.
This role will be a senior engineering role at one of our clients that are early stage all the way to IPO / Private companies.
About the Role
Bonus points if you have the following:
Base Salary Range: $180,000 to $200,000