- Participate in MuleSoft Technical Product and Consulting Services training, methodology, and enablement
- Begin participation in field activities with clients by shadowing experienced Architects and practicing enablement gained from training
- Begin to lead Mulesoft on premise platform in customer’s environments
- Complete MuleSoft technical certifications and fully ramp on technology and implementation methodologies; start to develop and contribute domain expertise and project deliverables to internal knowledge exchange.
- Begin to establish standard methodologies around maintaining environments with focus on alerting and monitoring.
- Identify ongoing risks and difficulties throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Provide guidance and leadership in solutions architecture in the infrastructure domain
- Continue to lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery leadership to influence standards for development, governance, and operational life cycle
- Lead multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Identify ongoing risks and obstacles throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
- Lead development of technical brown bag sessions and publish/facilitate reusable content to the field
- Work with MuleSoft product leadership providing valuable product insight, guiding product direction and features.
- Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
- Participate in validation of new versions of Mulesoft software
- Demonstrate thought leadership in Cloud Computing / Container Orchestration across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to IT decision-makers.
- Enable the field team and the partner ecosystem to increase delivery capacity and drive customer success
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.).
- Proven expertise and track record of architecting, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade (highly available, scalable, secure) infrastructure powering sophisticated business solutions
- Excellent customer-facing communication/expectation managing skills, strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, detailing, and translating sophisticated customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures
- Proven skills with Highly-Availability, Scalability, Performance Testing & Tuning on multiple engagements
- Experience in mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while assisting internal initiatives to grow Services organization practices
- 3+ years real-world hands-on Linux problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Cloud Computing, including infrastructure, networking, storage, platform; or experience with traditional enterprise data-center technologies, including virtualization, RDBMS, storage appliances and private networks
- Outstanding hands-on troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of container runtime (e.g. Docker) and container orchestration using Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of the Kubernetes ecosystem and tooling (e.g. Helm, Istio, Knative, etc.)
- Multi-cloud ready: proficiency in working with AWS, Azure, GCP
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies, tooling (Git, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, etc.) CI/CD
- Practical experience with Internet technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP, VPN, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc.
- Proficiency in at least two of the following programming languages: Bash, Go, Python, Ruby, node.js, Rust, Java
- Capable with at least one RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle DB), NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB), distributed key-value store (like etcd) and Time-series DB (InfluxDB)
- Solid security foundation and standard methodologies
- Working experience with load balancing products like AWS ELB/ALB/NLB or similar, and other solutions like Nginx, HAproxy
- CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator) certification
- Knowledge of SDLC, API Lifecycle, System Integration, MicroServices; Service Mesh, Serverless knowledge is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures, past contributions to open source projects are highly regarded
Washington, DC - United States of America
Rust Job Details
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMulesoft - Customer Success Group
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company :
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
About Salesforce :
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Role Description :
MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As an Infrastructure Senior Technical Consultant on our Services team, you will have the opportunity to enable our customers to understand and employ MuleSoft technology hands-on while coaching and mentoring best-in-class members of a fast-paced, growing organization.
You will be an influencer and leader with vision with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in a company leading innovation within the integration services industry.
What you will accomplish :
What you'll need to be successful :
What is helpful for this position :
We have a public-facing website https://salesforcebenefits.com/us/candidate.html that explains our various benefits, including well-being reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc . and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc . or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.