- Architects and designs Azure cloud-based solutions that meet the project requirements to include security and compliance standards
- Develops internal Azure based prototypes and assets for internal educational purposes and to reduce project delivery times
- Manages large to small teams and has the hands-on skills to support the team given the needs of the project
- Participates and support sales activities
- Minimum 4 years hands on experience developing innovative applications.
- Experience with at least one modern programming language (including but not limited to Kotlin, Go, NodeJS, Rust, Python and sometimes Java).
- Minimum 4 years of experience designing an architecture for a cloud native application.
- Minimum 4 years experience with Azure Cloud Platform, ( platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture).
- Microsoft Azure Certification
- Experience working in an agile team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- The candidate must have hands on working knowledge in one or more of the following Azure service categories:
- Azure systems infrastructure that power today’s modern and highly available web and mobile applications, with deep domain expertise in one or more areas: Windows and/or Linux OS, networking, storage, high availability, DR architecture, cloud security, application performance
- App Service including Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps, or Logic Apps
- Relational databases – database architecture and design (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Azure SQL DB PaaS Service)
- NoSQL databases (CosmosDB, Cassandra, MongoDB)
Hunter Technical Resources, LL
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
What will you be doing day-to-day?
Your primary responsibility will be to work on projects – Assist both internal and external customers with technical issues delivering cloud-based workloads along with being the front face with our clients navigating the operational challenges of cloud computing. You will be building strong relationships with both your team, partners and clients by architecting solutions that solve everyday business challenges.
Day to Day:
What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role?
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
Our consultants are self-motivated and pragmatic with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for crafting great solutions coming with a wealth of experience or talent that enables quality software delivery. They understand the best approach to architecture and development is through blending technologies and methodologies appropriate to the task at hand. The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long lasting success to enable us to expand our business and clientele.
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
Ideally 1 or more listed below:
Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure | AZ 203
Microsoft Azure IoT Developer | AZ 220
Microsoft Azure Architect Design | AZ 301
Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies | AZ 300
Microsoft Azure Devops Solutions | AZ 400
Developing Microsoft Azure Web Services | 70-487