- Develop decentralized web3 infrastructure and applications
- Support front-end applications and user experience
- Participate in and own choices of engineering methodologies, tools and organization
- Work autonomously within a high-performing team
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Proven ability to write high-quality, well-tested code
- Highly autonomous, strong communication and collaboration within team
- Understanding of API design & implementation
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Backend: NodeJS, Typescript, GraphQL, Postgres
- Web3 Platform: Cosmos-SDK (Golang), CosmWasm (Rust)
- Infrastructure: AWS
New York, NY - United States of America
Rust Job Details
You will help build groundbreaking decentralized applications from the ground up, which will become a critical piece of architecture for the next stage of Web3 and crypto adoption.
Our Tech Stack:
1. Typescript + React
Benefits of working at Burnt include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.