- Build and maintain a cross-chain (Cosmos and beyond) dapp built on NextJS and React.
- Collaborate with our design team to build and maintain a design system.
- Ensure that components are functional, elegant, performant, and mobile-friendly.
- Opportunities to expand into smart contract development should you be interested.
- 2-5 years of professional experience as a frontend engineer.
- Deep familiarity with frontend frameworks: React, Typescript.
- Highly autonomous, strong communication and collaboration within team.
- Comfortable with and excited to be learning on the job.
- Backend: NodeJS, Typescript, GraphQL, Postgres
- Web3 Platform: Cosmos-SDK (Golang), CosmWasm (Rust)
- Infrastructure: AWS
New York, NY - United States of America
Rust Job Details
You will help build groundbreaking decentralized applications from the ground up, which will become a critical piece of architecture for the next stage of Web3 and crypto adoption.
Our Tech Stack:
Benefits of working at Burnt include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.