- A willingness to debug problems across the stack, such as networking issues, performance problems, or memory leaks
- Knowledge of software orchestration and management technologies (Kubernetes, k3s, etc.) and associated tooling for provisioning (Terraform, Ansible, etc.)
- Familiarity with storage systems, compute infrastructure, and application architectures
- Experience with blockchain technologies and deployments (preferred)
- Background building data pipelines to process high volumes of data (desirable)
New York, NY - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Do you have software development experience, and are you seeking a new remote job? If so, we want to hear from you! Jefferson Frank is looking for a skilled and collaborative Backend Software Developer to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This full-time software development role is remote in the US and offers an attractive salary of $120,000-$220,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
As a flexible Backend Software Developer, you will work alongside a high energy engineering team to develop software for blockchain enabled storage services at scale. You will also apply technical expertise in scalable software engineering to facilitate technical direction and roadmaps.
To apply for this Backend Software Developer role, you will need 5+ years of experience as a software engineer or individual contributor and extensive, hands-on experience with Golang and Rust, or similar experience with other high-level programming languages such as C, C++, Java, etc. In addition, you should have the following skills and expertise:
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary of $120,000-$220,000 and an attractive benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this full-time remote Backend Software Developer job in the US, please get in touch with Jefferson Frank today. We'd love to hear from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.