- 5 years of software development experience;
- In-depth knowledge of Go and experience with one or more software languages such as Java, C++, C, c#, or Rust;
- Experience in building complex distributed systems in different technology stacks and architectures;
- Experience in agile development practices, i.e. Scrum & Kanban;
- Experience with RDBMS (e.g. Postgres) & NoSQL (e.g. Mongo) datastores;
- Experience in design and architecture of large systems, ie. from event-driven to rpc;
- Understanding of SOLID Principles and Design Patterns;
- Demonstrable experience of building large concurrent systems;
- Experience in developing and running large scale production environments in or closely with DevOps / SRE;
- Experience with observability tools;
- Experience with Cloud providers and Cloud Native patterns;
- Leadership skills, both technically (to devise solutions to problems) and in people management (to guide and mentor more junior engineers).
- Health Insurance, because health comes first
- Flexible working hours
- Open holidays, take the time you need for yourself
- Profit distribution for everyone
- Mindera Annual Trip, Sports, and sharing groups to connect and have fun!
- Training & conferences, create your own training plan
- Child Care vouchers
- Choose Laptop & Peripherals that best suit your needs
- Hotspot with unlimited usage (PT), for work or Netflix ;)
- We have amazing offices in Porto, Aveiro, and Coimbra if you want to physically connect with minders. Remote is also an option.
- At the offices, we have a wide range of snacks to keep you fed and healthy
- Partnerships with local businesses
Porto - Portugal
Rust Job Details
Here at Mindera, we are building a world class team and would love it for you to join us. As a Senior Software Engineer your primary objectives will be to build elegant, performant, maintainable, operable and secure Golang systems, to help design and architect complex systems and to develop and continue the journey of continuous improvement to make you and everyone else in the project better.
Expected travelling time (UK and USA):: 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
The Things We Really Care About:
Other Good Things:
Most of all you get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together in a politics-free environment. Our culture reflects our lean and self-organization attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. Freedom and Responsibility go hand in hand, and we value commitment, feedback, and empathy.
- Join us and work remotely or from one of our 3 offices in Portugal - your choice! Apply here! -
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their products and deliver high-performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self management attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog and our Handbook!
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India | Cluj-Napoca, Romania | Blumenau, Brazil
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/440147/senior-software-engineer