- Collaborate with engineers and product managers on building out our backend framework
- Implement features in a low-level, high-performance query engine using Rust, Docker, AWS, Aurora PostgreSQL, or GraphQL
- Make well-founded decisions on new technology and processes to adopt
- Build for performance and reliability
- Code responsibly: minimize tech debt, advocate for change or investment as needed, test and monitor everything
Proficiency in a low-level language such as Rust/C++
- 4+ years experience in backend engineering
- Productive in one or more imperative programming languages
- Experience with big data processing pipelines or database internals
- A solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and computer science fundamentals
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Los Angeles, CA - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
About the Role:
We are looking for Rust Developers to join our company to work with exciting new projects.
What You’ll Do:
You must have:
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!