- Build the next-generation cryptocurrency tools, law enforcement tools, and DeFi platforms.
- Debug and perform quality testing on the Blockchain cryptocurrency tools.
- Design and build support for multiple chains and currencies.
- Monitor and improve API and database performance.
- Co-design software APIs with front-end developers to access cryptocurrency feeds.
- Proficient in cryptography concepts.
- SQL/noSQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, GraphQL.
- NodeJS and asynchronous programming techniques.
- Deep knowledge of cryptographic primitives, protocols, and blockchain technologies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, smart contracts (Solidity and Cairo), applied cryptography, and layer-2 networks.
- Stream processing pipelines and tools, such as Restful APIs, Pub/Sub, Redis, Kafka.
- Deep understanding of how Bitcoin and Ethereum work.
- Deep understanding of routing nodes, staking infrastructure, and novel systems to manage liquidity.
- Deploying code with Kubernetes, Docker.
- Blockchain technologies, DeFi, law enforcement software, or cryptocurrencies.
- Comfortable working with distributed and remote teams.
- Strong English communication skills (both spoken and written).
- Knowledge and experience with Hardware Security Models.
- Knowledge of or experience applying machine learning models.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Rust Job Details
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
Nice to Have
Perks & Benefits