- High proficiency programming in Java and/or C/C++ as well as familiarity with other languages such as Python, Ruby, Swift, Pig, Rust and Go.
- Experience with Java Spring and Spring Boot.
- Experience managing & deploying software applications across large-scale systems using technologies such as Salt, Puppet, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- streaming and batch processing as applicable.
- Experience developing and integrating RESTful web services using technologies such as Wildfly, Jetty, and nginx.
- Experience with OpenSource contributions to include Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Knowledgeable with operating in a Linux/Unix environment including comfortability with Bash & Shell scripting
- Applicable experience using Apache NiFi and/or Map/Reduce to perform at-scale
- Experience in integrating and interacting with non-SQL data storage solutions such as Apache Accumulo, Hbase, or MongoDB.
- Experience with Hadoop File System (HDFS), XFS
- Up to 5 weeks PTO
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- 10% 401k Employer gift- Immediately vested
- Up to $20k Referral Bonus
- Up to 100% Health Care Coverage
- HSA- Up to $1500 for individuals/$3000 for employee plus spouse
- FSA program
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Paid education and training
- Annual Company Trip
- Annual Tech reimbursement
- Technology Allowance
- Potential Sign on Bonus
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must hold or be eligible to obtain an active Top-Secret clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Do you have a full scope poly?
- Top Secret (Required)
Odenton, MD - United States of America
Rust Job Details
Position: Software Engineer/ All Levels
When You Love the Work You Do, Any Mission Is Possible
Tiber Technologies is an employee focused organization who is growing their team! At Tiber, we believe our employees are our biggest asset. We have a reputation for investing in talented individuals to carry out missions, provide quality work and pride ourselves in our partnerships with every team member.
Looking for a passionate & motivated software engineer with a desire to tackle hard technical problems. The ideal candidate will have a Top-Secret clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph. A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical skill is highly desirable. It is encouraged that even if a candidate doesn’t have all the qualifications listed to still apply.
Location: Annapolis Junction Area, MD
Job Type: Full Time
Remote: Potential/Depending on contract
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $110,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location